MDGuidelines with Data Integration
MD Guidelines with Data Integration puts our leading return-to-work content at your team’s fingertips to improve work efficiency, outcomes, and seamless delivery of service to your customers.
MDGuidelines with Data Integration provides all the advantages of MDGuidelines, the world’s leading return-to-work information, plus the efficiency of integrated disability management capabilities for enterprise-wide use. By fully integrating MDGuidelines disability duration guidelines into an organization’s case management software, team members have a powerful resource to assist in the delivery of accurate and efficient case management:
- Demonstrate case management performance and cost savings by reporting case results and outcomes
- Enhance expertise with comprehensive information for workers’ compensation, STD, LTD and other areas of absence management
- Enable quicker response and turn-around times by building the duration data upstream in your case management process
- View disability durations, predictive recommendations, and referential content right within a claim or case record
- Integrate into clients' case management software for ease of use
- Benchmark disability duration data with company claims experience
Integration is simple and seamless with our web-based database using an XML-based web services format.
And of course, in addition to the predictive modeling capabilities, you get the same superior quality and depth of information that MDGuidelines has been delivering for over 18 years:
- A robust tool data set for managing disabilities including definitions, diagnosis and prognosis, rehabilitation, disability durations, and restrictions and accommodations for over 1,300 of the top disabling conditions
- The deepest and highest quality data
- The most reliable disability durations
- Superior user interface for administrative savings
- Consistent and defendable return-to-work recommendations
Contact us today for more information on how data integration can benefit your organization.
The deepest and highest quality data
The MDGuidelines database comprises over 2 million workplace absence cases culled from internal experience, multinational companies, and government organizations. This data is examined by a Medical Advisory Board that verifies its accuracy and adds up-to-the-minute clinical insights to the topics. With its meticulous process of collecting and enhancing outcomes data, MDGuidelines summarizes the latest thinking on treatment, return to work durations, and restrictions and accommodations for disabilities.
Shorter disability durations
MDGuidelines disability durations are based on physiological recovery time--the time takes to recover from a given injury or illness, providing one has prompt access to medical care. ODG, another provider of return-to-work guidelines, uses publicly available worker’s compensation data to develop its disability durations. The worker’s comp system introduces variables into the management of a case that, for a range of reasons, often extends an employee’s absence from work beyond physiological recovery time. Therefore, our focus on physiological recovery often results in disability duration recommendations that are significantly shorter than our competitor’s.
Superior user interface for administrative savings
Quintas, an independent user experience consulting firm, found that, on average, users were able to access the right information twice as quickly with MDGuidelines than with ODG’s return-to-work product.
Consistent and defensible return-to-work recommendations
Because MDGuidelines is based on millions of clinical cases that are rigorously complied, then physician reviewed, your case managers have the information necessary to provide fair, consistent, and defensible recommendations, lowering the risk of litigation and union grievances.