Join Reed Group for our complimentary quarterly leave of absence compliance webinar. Make sure you are up to date on the latest developments in new laws, regulations, and cases affecting employers across the country. Learn about:
- Recent EEOC consent decrees, including the Pactiv case that analyzed “no-fault attendance policies”
- Proposed changes to ERISA regulations for processing disability plan claims, and how they may change determinations and appeals
- The changes in municipal paid sick leaves, including more activity in New Jersey, and the legal challenge that overturned Pittsburgh’s law
- The latest in state paid sick leave, including the expiration of the Massachusetts safe harbor provision, and Oregon’s new paid sick leave
- Illinois’ new regulations relating to employers’ obligation to accommodate pregnant employees, including a detailed interactive process requirement
- Changes to California’s Kin Care and Family School Partnership laws effective 1/1
- New case law, including a decision analyzing – again – whether employers or employers have any discretion whether to designate leave as FMLA
Plus, get a refresher on the complicated issue of late paperwork, and how courts across the country have dealt with the issue.
Registration is free and the webinar will be recorded. Register even if you can’t attend the actual session and we will send you a copy of the recording to review at your convenience.