Judging by which installments of our blog were read most often, the biggest absence management topic of 2021 was (no surprise here) – COVID-19. COVID-19 legislation or regulation that affected how employers manage leaves of absence was the subject of 4 of our 5 most-read blog posts in 2021. The fifth, sitting in the #4 spot, was a post focused on ADA compliance, a perennially-confusing topic for many employers.
Here are the five most-read posts on ReedGroup’s blog in 2021:
- D.C. Extends Public Health Emergency and COVID-19 Leave – May 27, 2021 https://www.reedgroup.com/d-c-extends-public-health-emergency-and-covid-19-leave/
- New Hampshire Passes Paid Family Leave – What Employers Need to Know Now – July 9, 2021 https://www.reedgroup.com/new-hampshire-passes-paid-family-leave/
- American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 Becomes Law: What Does it Mean for FFCRA? – March 19, 2021 https://www.reedgroup.com/american-rescue-plan-act/
- What is Everyone in Absence Management Talking About This Week? That ADA Case. – July 30, 2021 https://www.reedgroup.com/ada-walmart-case/
- Vaccine Mandates, Exemptions, and Testing: OSHA’s ETS, and What Employers Need to Know – November 11, 2021 https://www.reedgroup.com/vaccine-mandates-exemptions-and-testing-oshas-ets-and-what-employers-need-to-know/
Information provided on this blog is intended for general educational use. It is not intended to provide legal advice. ReedGroup does not provide legal services. Consult an attorney for legal advice on this or any other topic.