Compliance Webinar: (February 26, 2021) It’s 2021! Where Do We Go From Here?
2020 was a challenging year for just about everything, including leave of absence. Now that 2021 is here, along with a new presidential administration, what’s happened so far and what can we expect in the near future?
View our the recording below as our speakers provide insights and practical tips for evaluating your options and next steps. We addressed the following topics:
- Case Law/Agency Actions: Recent court decisions and agency actions and their potential impact on absence management
- Legislation Developments: Updated leave laws and proposed legislation that we’re tracking, including relevant pending state or federal leave legislation
- COVID-19 Related Developments:
- Telemedicine visits qualify as in-person visits under the FMLA
- Can employers require their employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19?
- FFCRA leave was not extended – will it be revived by the new administration?
- Non-COVID-19 Updates:
- Connecticut PFML contributions have started
- Oregon PFML draft rules are open for public comment
- Massachusetts PFML emergency regulations and intermittent leave guidance