Wednesday, November 29, 2017
10-11 am (Denver) MT
Join ReedGroup’s Compliance Team for its complimentary quarterly absence, disability, and accommodation webinar. This quick and informational session will ensure you are up to date on the latest developments in laws, regulations, and cases affecting employers across the nation. Learn about:
- The latest on the status of the ERISA Disability Claims Handling Regulations
- New laws for the new year – hear about laws effective in 2018 including New York Paid Family Leave, California New Parent Leave Act, Nevada Domestic Violence, and Washington Paid Sick Leave
- Recently enacted leave laws, including the Rhode Island Paid Sick Leave law
- The latest ADA cases, including the groundbreaking decisions in the 7th Circuit raising questions about leave as an accommodation
- Highlights from this quarter’s leave and disability court decisions and agency action
- And more!
Registration is free and the webinar will be recorded. Register even if you can’t attend the actual session and we will send you a copy of the recording to review at your convenience. Click here to register.
We are not offering Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Continuing Legal Education credits (CLEs) for this webinar at this time. However, we will be including a certificate of attendance in the follow up email that you will receive if you have registered for and attended the webinar.