The leave industry is an ever-changing, exciting place to work.
We help businesses and people thrive. And that makes for a feel-good career.
ReedGroup, an industry-leading absence management outsourcing and software provider, is an Alight company. ReedGroup’s client base spans over 40% of Fortune 100 companies. We help our clients’ employees’ get the attention they deserve, when they need it most. We help keep workforces strong and bottom lines smart. Every day, we work as a collaborative team to make a real difference in people’s lives. At the end of the day, that feels like a good day’s work.
- Alight earned a top score in the Human Rights Campaign’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index
- Named a Best Place to Work by Parents@Work
- Named a Top Employer for Women by Professional Women’s Magazine
- Matching 401k
- Employer Paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans.
- Sit-Stand workstations for all employees (Westminster, CO)
- Treadmill desks in break rooms (Westminster, CO)
- Free usage of Westmoor Office Park gym
- Paid time off (PTO) and 10 paid holidays
- Discounted Child and Adult/Elder Care
- Casual, relaxed atmosphere where jeans and smiles are the norm
- Free soda, tea, and coffee plus an espresso machine for employees
- Discounts on retail, travel, car purchasing and more
- Employee reward programs
- Team and individual recognition
- Employee Fun Committees
- Employee social events such as a golf team and healthy living groups
Your Health and Safety
- As of the fall of 2020, all ReedGroup employees are working from home due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Return to the office is currently projected to begin by July 2021 for some employees
Join ReedGroup! Click here to view open positions.