Are you up to date on the latest developments in laws, regulations, and cases affecting employers across the nation?
Join ReedGroup’s Compliance Team for its complimentary quarterly absence, disability, and accommodation webinar. During this quick and informational session you will learn about:
- The latest on the status of the ERISA Disability Claims Handling Procedure, set to go into effect on April 1;
- The new federal tax credit for paid family leave, with an analysis on how this will really impact employers;
- Recently enacted leave laws – including the Maryland Paid Sick and Safe Leave law;
- New case law, with decisions continuing the analysis of leave as an accommodation;
- Recent agency action, including EEOC decisions and settlements, plus other news coming out of the EEOC;
- And more!
Registration is free and the webinar will be recorded. Register here – even if you can’t attend the actual session and we will send you a copy of the recording to review at your convenience.
We are not offering Continuing Education Units (CEUs) or Continuing Legal Education credits (CLEs) for this webinar at this time. However, we will be including a certificate of attendance in the follow up email that you will receive if you have registered for and attended the webinar.